Mesmer, the leader in Robotics Process Automation for Development (RPAD), is radically changing the way developers work. Mesmer’s AI-powered bots use patent-pending Deep Learning Automation (DLA™) to accelerate every function of customer experience testing. This means means crazy fast releases, better apps, and happier employees. Mesmer is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, and funded by Intel Capital and True Ventures.
We’re on a mission to change the way software gets built, and we’re hiring real humans to help us do it. We love people who are humble, fiercely competitive, smart, and down to earth. We take great pride in building a game-changing product, making developers’ lives better, and the OMG moment when a customer first uses Mesmer. If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you, even if you’re not in the Bay Area (we love remote workers!).
Build the world’s fastest, most reliable testing infrastructure
You’re a rock star if you’re:
- Helping us double test execution speed every 3 months
- Reducing the MTTF for server infrastructure to >= 90 days
- Building a multi-tenant infrastructure supporting >=1000 concurrent clients
- Reducing our server infrastructure needs by 50% every 6 months
- Addressing 100% of DevOps provisioning & post production monitoring needs via APIs
What we’re looking for
- At least 5+ years hands on programming experience in developing and delivering industrial strength server side pieces of deployed products.
- Mastery of the following programming languages: Java, Node.js, Go
- Knows how to implement server architecture in public cloud with prior experience in
- Working knowledge of open-source container-orchestration system for automating application deployment, scaling, and management (like kubernetes).
- Easily makes architectural trade offs on key issues including performance, scalability, data management etc.
- Understands the workings of database management systems (preferably Mongodb)
- Comfortable working with distributed team members.